Global Studies and Business Courses
- International Business (in English) (3 US Credits/ 6 ECTS):
- Culture and Politics in Contemporary Spain (3 cr. USA / 6 ECTS)
- Global Politics and Economy (in English) NEW COURSE (3 US Credits/ 6 ECTS)
- Intercultural Communication (in English) NEW COURSE ( 3 US Credits/6 ECTS)
Spanish Language in Context
- Spanish Language courses NEW COURSES
- Advanced Spanish Grammar, Composition and Translation : 3 cr. USA / 6 ECTS
- Advanced Spanish Conversation : 3 cr. USA / 6 ECTS
* Students can take 3 hours of Spanish per day (8 ECTS / 4 US Credits) or just 2 hours (6 ECTS / 3 US Credits) with no conversation component.
Visits to companies
The academic program is complemented by guided visits to companies or institutions. These visits are open to all Business, International Relations and Spanish Summer Program students.
Some of the companies and institutions visited in the previous Summer Programs:
- Sociedad Cooperativa Mondragón, Parque Tecnológico de Vizcaya, Bodegas Marqués de Riscal, Bolsa de Valores de Bilbao, Clúster de Automoción del País Vasco, Idom Group, Gaiker Technology Center, Deusto Entrepreneurship Center, Crusoe Treasure Underwater Winery, Vicinay Sestao, ITP Aero, EITB - Basque Country Radio and Television, Diario El Correo.