- Three-day tour:
- Madrid, capital of Spain with multiple landmarks such as Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and its well-known museums, e.g., El Prado Museum.
- Segovia, a city where vestiges of the Roman era, such as the picturesque aqueduct, are still kept.
- Travel expenses, hotel, admission tickets to museums and historical landmarks, and all meals included.
- City of Bilbao Day Tour: Main city landmarks + Guggenheim Museum.
- Biscay Day Tour: Historical towns in Biscay.
- Historical reknown sites Day Tour: Gernika and Mundaka.
- South of France Day Tour: Bayonne and Biarritz.
All the visits include travel expenses, admission tickets, and lunch.