Program Fees: 6,900 EUROS ($8,232*).
Application fee: 75 EUROS ($89,5*).
Special price for:
- Full Academic year (Fall 2018 + Spring 2019): Price for both semesters (13,800 EUROS), minus a 10% discount on the total price (1,380 EUROS). Total: 12,420 EUROS ($14,818*)
- Discount for alumni coming back: 10% off
- Students coming from a European University: please contact CIDE.
For more information please contact CIDE.
(*) Currency exchange is subject to change based on conversion rate fluctuations.
Program fees include:
- Tuition fees.
- Access to courses specific to the CIDE Program.
- Access to regular University of Deusto courses with Spanish students (depending on level of Spanish).
- Guided excursions.
- Other services.
Program fees do not include:
- Housing fees
- Application fee.
- Course books and materials
- Lab fees: Spanish through Gastronomy (optional course).
- Professional Internship fees (optional course).
NOTE: CIDE reserves the right to cancel this program if the number of applications were insufficient.