- Due to the current situation we cannot guarantee all courses and/or levels of our offer will be open, please fill out this form and we will contact you with all the final information and registration procedure.
- Students enrolled in Erasmus +, or in Exchange bilateral agreements between the University of Deusto and another University, must enroll in Spanish courses through the International Relations department.
- Students who have already paid their fees and withdraw from the course for any reason before the fifth class day for 4-session-per-week courses, or before the second day of class for the rest of courses, will get a 80% refund of the total fees. Refunds will not be issued for later withdrawals.
- CIDE reserves the right to cancel courses if the minimum required number of students do not enrol. In this case will be refunded the full tuition fee.
- At the end of the course, students can request a certificate with their qualification (including ECTS) from the General Secretariat (see fees here).