Test on constitutional and sociocultural aspects of Spain-CCSE (this exam demonstrates candidates' knowledge of the Spanish Constitution and aspects of Spanish culture and life)
The Knowledge test on Spanish Constitution, Society and Culture (CCSE, in Spanish) is conducted by the Cervantes Institute. It consists of 25 closed-ended answer questions, 15 of which must be answered correctly. Sixty per cent of the questions are on matters regarding the Spanish government, law and citizenship, and the remaining 40% is on Spanish culture, history and society.
INFORMATION AND ENROLMENT EXCLUSIVELY AT THE CERVANTES INSTITUTE
Registration and payment for exam must be made online at the Cervantes Institute website:
Registration entitles candidates to sit two exam sessions, both at the same center. If the certificate is not obtained in the first sitting, candidates will have a second opportunity to sit the test within the 18 months after the first sitting, without having to pay another fee.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION: PRICE, EXAM VENUE & EXAM CALLS
- Exam venue: University of Deusto (Bilbao and San Sebastian campuses).
- Price: 85 €.
- Exam dates:
- September 30th 2021; registration deadline september 9th.
- October 28th 2021; registration deadline october 7th.
- November 25th 2021; registration deadline 4th.
- January 27th 2022; registration deadline january 6th.
- February 24th 2022; registration deadline february 3th.
- March 31st 2022; registration deadline march10th.
- April 28th 2022; registration deadline april 7th.
- May 26th 2022; registration deadline may 5th.
- June 30th 2022; registration deadline june 9th.
Once the test has been made, the Cervantes Institute will publish the results and will inform each candidate by email, within approximately 20 days. Candidates have one month from the publication of the results to submit a request for exam revision, if required.
Candidates can have access to their electronic certification for the CCSE test in their private area at: http://examenes.cervantes.es. This Digital Certificate has an official character, as it is electronically signed by the Cervantes Institute. This certificate is valid for 4 years.