The course focuses on meeting the group's specific academic needs. The course content is closely linked to exam preparation.
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Oral skills and colloquial Spanish
- Writing and translation
- Analysis of texts on civilisation and current socio-political events.
Out of class activities.The course includes three cultural visits:
- Historic Bilbao: Visit to the old town and the Ensanche.
- Guggenheim Museum Bilbao.
- Burgos: Day trip to Burgos, the former capital city of Castile and a stop on the Way of St. James (Camino de Santiago). Guided tour of the city and the cathedral (superb European Gothic architecture).
Information on optional visits and free time cultural activities will be provided by the CIDE.