- Fill out and submit the electronic form.
- Send the following documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably) or mail them to our contact address:
- Academic transcript (preferably an official copy; unofficial copies are also acceptable).
- Reference letter from one of your instructors from your current university (only if your GPA is lower than 2.75)
- Application fee payment. Fee: 75 EUROS (please contact email@example.com for fees and payment process if you are not a US or Canadian resident).
PLEASE NOTE YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE VALID UNTIL WE RECEIVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS ABOVE (THOSE THAT APPLY TO YOU).
Once CIDE has received all your application documents, we will contact you regarding the status of your application.
Deadline: Spring 2018 Program
October 6th, 2017. After that date, please contact the CIDE office (firstname.lastname@example.org).