These seminars have been designed to prepare candidates for the tasks and structure of the five papers that make up each diploma exam and the required skills and contents.
The taught sessions will focus on:
- Reading comprehension: text typology and resolution strategies.
- Written expression: types of letters and required writing tasks.
- Listening comprehension: task description and practice.
- Grammar and vocabulary: exam format and topics.
- Oral expression: approach to the different exam sections and techniques.
All of the activities will make use of authentic exam material.
Students will also be provided with information about resources for self-directed learning.