This web site use private and third party cookies to optimize your navigation, suit your preferences and perform analytical tasks. By continuing browsing accept our Cookies Policy.


Business & Spanish - Summer Program

Bilbao campus



US Students without a European Union passport do not need to apply for a student Visa for the Summer Program. They can stay in Spain for up to 3 months as "tourists".

If you are a student from a different nationality, you must contact your closest Spanish Consulate or Embassy. It is your responsibility to find out whether you need a student visa for Spain. Please click here for a list of Spanish Consulates.