- Three-day tour
- Madrid, The visit will guide the students through the capital of Spain and its multiple landmarks such as Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and its well-known museums, e.g El Prado Museum.
- Segovia, a city where vestiges of the Roman era, such as the picturesque aqueduct, are still kept, or Toledo, historical city where the visitor can enjoy architectural jewels such as the magnificent cathedral.
- Travel expenses, hotel, admission tickets to museums and historical landmarks, and all meals included.
- City of Bilbao Day Tour: main city landmarks and Museo Guggenheim.
- Biscay Day Tour: fishermen's wharf and beaches.
- Historical Reknowned Sites Day Tour: Gernika and Mundaka.
- Pamplona (The Running of the Bulls) and San Sebastián.
All the visits include travel expenses, admission tickets, and lunch.